RE: Exhaust Problem

>We were talking about the _85 Scirocco_ with a JH engine.  Someone said it
>made 94, where it has 90.

No, it has 94. Feel free to peruse the Bentley for the 85 up Sciroccos, I
posted the exact page in a previous post. It says 94 hp. I'm pretty sure
the Aug 90 EC with all the engine code listings lists the 85 up JH as
having 94 hp as well. Whether or not it actually makes 94hp, I don't know,
but I know its rated 4 hp higher than the previous year.

Brad