Re: signals n'stuff

>       Hey Chad,
>                 Just to let you know, i'll be posting something on the list
> today  about the signals.  Look for it and write if you have any questions.
>
>         Its funny, my little brother is good freinds with Warren Wittman,
> and he was saying that his older brother is good freinds with you.  Small
> world.  We'll have to hook up some time.  Are you involved in the VW club
> here in town?  If not , are you intrested in joining.  I just went to a show
> they put in with the club from edmonton, in Red Deer yesterday, it was a
> pretty good time.  too many bugs and vans though.  It was funny, we started
> the cruise from deerfoot mall and once we were on the highway the buses and
> beeltles weere leading, speed limit 110, our cruise speed 80, so the other
> watercooled guys took off and left them in our tire smoke.  We averaged
> about 140.  There were 2 other sciroccos and a golf, all 8V's.  I was the
> only 16V at the show.  I think i will join up.  It costs $20  a year, but
> you get discounts at all the dealers and parts places, wich will probably
> cover the cost of membership(if you're like me and you are replacing
> something every weekend then it definatly will).
>         Here is the number if you want to get in touch with them(its called
> "Club V-Dub",  287-9848.
>
>                         I hope you aren't a member, and i'm not waisting
> you're time.
>
>                                 See ya around,
>
>                                                         Owen

I'm not a member, and I will give them a call.  Thanks for the info
Owen.  BTW, Warren is currently in Driver's ed. and wishes to get
himself a Scirocco.  We can enter him in the cult easily :).  He
reallly likes my car.  I just know he's going to get a 16v though,
and kick my butt.  He's only 16, but he's a pretty cool kid.

Give me your ph#  And maybe we could hook up next weekend.  Compare
cars, whatever.  You can see how Immaculate mine is (sort of) and
maybe I could find out just how much faster your 16v is than my 8.

TTYL

ps.  I went up to A-H Mueller Last Tuesday, and they said that they
weren't into performace VW parts anymore.  Neuspeed apparently
dropped a lot of their Canadian dealers.   I guess I'll have to go to
Contemporary Motorsports and check out what they have.  mm.  I wonder
if they give Club Vee Dub members a discount there.?  Hope so, I'm
joining soon :)
Chad Ptasinski
1985 8V Scirocco
happy thing of the month: T-shirt /w "farfrompukin" logo
"http://www.cadvision.com/Home_Pages/accounts/chadwick/"