Re: Ram air or Swiss Cheese ??

Hey all

I made a ram air for myself.  Does it  make any difference? Yes  !!!!!  The
beautiful noise under the hood is louder!!!   great!!!!  Run better ??  I
believe so.  If nothing, it seems to run better.  The cooler air entering the
motor seems to help.  I did have my box swiss cheesed, but replaced it with
one from the junk yard.  If any one is interested i'd be glad to detail it to
you.

dave
85 Scirocco