Re: I am in need of a few parts

Brandon Colvin wrote:

> >> I need a stock working raido/tape player.   ( mine is missing knob
> and
> breaks tapes )
>
> >I don't know about mine, but I'll check it out if you want it, if it
> >doesn't work, does it have to be stock?  if it works, does $15 Sound
> >Fair?
>         Sure,  I prefer it to be stock,  are the ones out of a '83 8v
> the same
> kind that are in the '87 18v?

I think so, they might be a little different.  If not, I'll ship you a
blaupunkt, take your pick, RC3000 ($90+shipping) or Memphis
($105+shipping)Also, if anybody else out there would like a good
remanufactured Blaupunkt, let me know, I got a hookup...   :) totally
legal, not to worry  :)

> >> The little clips that hold up the sun visors.
> >Would the 83 ones work?  $2. for the set
>         I dont see why they would not work.  ( I know nothing about
> Sciroccos)

they should work...
Learn brother, then you can be a wise ass like shawn.  ;)
hehehehehehehehe no dissing involved, just admiration and jealousy.
(not sarcaustic [sic] shawn, incase you are having problems with
humanity today)  smile you're on roccan camera

--
dharma

85 scirocco 8v
83 scirocco 8v (parting out)