Re: Karmann

On Tue, 16 Sep 1997 17:48:32 -0400 (EDT) Hulda Jowett
<hjowett@mcla.mass.edu> writes:
>It's blasphemy (sp?), Karmann has always built better vehicles than
>the
>rest of VW's factroies. Their build quality, was ofcorse, unique to
>the
>ghia, Scirroco 1 & 2, and Corrado.
>
>It was also sort of a joke, should have placed a smiley face at the
>end.
>
>Later dude,
>
>Brian
>93 Corrado VR6 3.0L VGi
>87 rocco

Don't forget all of VW's convertables where made by Karmann, the made the
convertabel beetle(type I) up untill they switched to the convertable
Rabbit in 80, which then became called the Cabriolet in 85.

shikaroka@juno.com
82 Scirocco 16V (highly modified)
87 GTI G60
72 Baja Bug & Karmann Ghia