Re: VW Power

I personally hate this VW power magazine fvor one reason... It says on the
cover that it is the best of EC... Well without Sciroccos it sux!!!! Its
all about gtis I want to see some stuff on a scirocco!!!!
U WANT SCIROCCO INFO!!!!! If oyu agree with me say I!!!!!

Jeff
'88 Cabriolet
'87 Scirocco
And much more!!