Re: Spare tire poll...

Kris Tewkesbury wrote:

> I have a donut, but it doesn't hold air.  At least I can change the tire
> and ride on the donut rim so I don't wreck mine.  Pretty smart considering
> a new donut is only ~$15.

I put Fix o flat in my tire and since the tread is almost gone on all tires I'm
just going to run the shit out of them untill I buy new ones. Maybe I can get
some new rims and tires and donate my MotoringXponents to my '84 GTI, Yeah that
would be nice. I'm pretty sure the fix o flat ruins your tire.

I won't go driving 100MPH anymore with that tire thats for sure.