Re: I. Mannix in GRM?

On Mon, 8 Sep 1997, Brett VanSprewenburg wrote:

> Was that Iain Mannix and his Red Rabbit Racer (#96 DSP) in the latest
> issue of Grassroots Motorsports?  If so, I wonder how he got tapped for
> the article? :-) They were good pics too...
>
> ==Brett

Yup, that's me.  Glad they made the picture of me smaller;).  They posted
something to the autocross mailing list looking for low buck autocrossers
- I responded, part of the original email is there.  I figure I fit - I'm
a college student, make little to no money, have no social life, put what
money I make into Solo.  The pictures are compliments of my roommate,
Briggs Davidson, who is something of a car buff but not an autocrosser.
He is a decent photographer, though!  It took some work to get him to come
to that event, though, had to bribe him with a ride in the car during
competition laps.

Mannix(the truth is out, I don't own a Scirocco....)