Re: modified grill pics

>> Anyone have any idea where to find a mesh strong enough for the job?  I was
>> thinking fireplace screen, or maybe an open-type speaker grill mesh.
>
>If you are encountering rocks that big...where are you driving at?
>Offroad? Rocks that fly up from road traffic are usualy very small,
>hence you get small chips in the glass or paint...rarely will you
>ever see a rock larger that 1/8" come flying up..or yourt winshield
>Ryan

I should have also said that the screen is as much for looks as protection.
I really like the 3 slat look but I don't really like being able to see
that much of the rad, and all the crap that accumulates around it.  My
dad's Impala SS has a one slat grill with a heavy plastic mesh behind it
and I think it looks dope.  That's the look I'm after.  It's sort of
DTM-ish, IMO....