Re: modified grill pics

> Man, that grill sucks! I would never butcher such a beautiful factory
> grill in my life to create such a horrid monster as you have done. I
> cannot believe you have such carelessness for our Scirocco's! They have
> been made with such care and beauty and here you are comming along only
> to butcher a perfectly fine grill! What's the matter with you! Have you
> no respect?!

BITE ME!!! ..oh it was sarcasm??

> So, tell me again how you did it? :-D

the easiest way would be to use a dremel and small disc cutter..but
stupid me used..sabersaw..soldering gun and swiss army knife. Good
thing this was a practice grill. you just basically remove 2,3,5,6
slats if you look close..at the closeup pic you can see in the middle
of the slats by the middle support bar..i nicked the top of the middle
slats pretty good...(or badly). Anyways yeah you get what looks like
an A2 Jetta GL grill, car is a LOT cooler, I painted my core support
and hood latch flat black so you don't see that red blotch in the
middle of my grill.  yeah a mesh sorta like is on a 64 mustang would
be cool, but placed back a little farther..or maybe just some heavy
gauge screen...but i really don't think it'll take THAT much
abuse..hell all tat work to save it..and eventually you'll prob end
up rear ending someone and smashing the radiator all to hell anyways.

Ryan
 the mod freak boy!