Gear lube leak(revisited)

Hello all:

I have been reassured by half of a million people(maybe less) that there is
no way Redline has "caused" any leaks. If anything, in which I agree, it
probably cleaned up the sludge around the seals and made an existing
problem visible. From the day I put the MT-90 in my car, things worked
noticibly smoother. Reverse didn't even grind!

I obtained the seals for the drive shaft already, and I plan to install
them, and top off the trans with more MT-90. Thanks for everyones' help.

Regards,
Paul Hanley