parting out an 83 8v

Hey everybody:

I have an 83 8v that I am parting out, the body is shot so don't ask for
panels or any thing, I have:
    2 full set of stock 8v alloy rims ($100 a set)
    original light assembalies (painted black) ($20)
    jetronics computer ($50)
    radiator+fan ($60)
    intake manifold (no wear holes) ($35)
    square ac compressor ($35)
    one piece back seat (no racers would want that but maybe some of
those parents i keep hearing from) ($55)
    heated front seats (small rips) ($25)
    inner door panels (if you don't have power controls for side
mirrors) ($10)
    Head liner (no sunroof) ($15)
    Stock VW Radio ($15)

anything else please ask...and as always, you pay shipping...
--
dharma

85 scirocco 8v
78 saab 99L (restoring for headache)