Re: Rice Boys

SHAWN C MEZE wrote:

> At first I was kinda leery about going to this site, thinking it had
> some
> rcial overtones or something. Its actually pretty cool. Nothing to do
> with race and everything to do with the guys that simply add stickers
> pretending to be a fast car, ect. Its a pretty cool site!

It was pretty cool but not great, I espically didn't understand why the
guy with the Prelude was being flamed. Sure I think the VTEC Stickers
are stupid, but whats wrong with updating to better wheels? Don't a lot
of non-16V owners get teardrops and the 16V body kit? Whats wrong with
this?

It did seem to display the "poor little rich boy attitude" I mean that
kid got a brand new prelude for his 16th birthday and was complaining
that it wasn't a VTEC. I wish I could have gotten an "old" scirocco when
I was in high school.

I think the site was OK but what was with the pictures removed due to
request of the owner??? Huh?