From: shikaroka@juno.com (T Jarrett)
To: scirocco-l@privateI.com
Subject: MkI Euro Bumpers & other stuff??
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 02:49:56 -0500

Does anybody out there have any Euro bumpers for the Scirocco 1?
Or know where I could get some reasonable?
A friend of mine just bought an emmaculent '81.
I going to help him modify it real nice.

And what about wings and grills, do they make any cool ones for the MkI?

I'll admit, I have owned 4 MkII's , but I don't know much about MkI's.

Please anyone??

Todd J.
-- To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@privateI.com, with your request (subscribe,
unsubscribe) in the BODY of the message.