Re: NOS parts

> I sorta invision a cheaper one that wouldtap into the full throttle
> line like my feul enrichment would..ohhh I could even up it a notch
> to add extra feul! therefore being able to put the no2 nozzle up
> closer to the t-body. under full throttle it would then release say
> a few psi then close when i let off full throttle. I guess I'll call
> around to a few speed shops but there just aren't any down South
> here.

  What you're looking for is a solenoid, NOS sells them as do other nitrous
companies. The solenoid will deliver the nitrous to the fogger nozzle
when ever it gets switched on, which can be done with the full throttle
switch, rpm limiter switch, and trigger button, or any combo of the above.
NOS sells an info brochure on it, that I believe covers the wiring, and what
is necessary. What you're describing is pretty staight forward to set up
once you have the solenoid and fogger.

> but thats stretching, i'd like to just have it electronic, on, off
> where i could depress a button and it would continue to dispense
> untill i let off the button, so when I'm cruising in 5th I can just
> hit it and vrooooomm past the NSX (er that's reaching)

  For some reason, motorcycle set ups are this simple. Hold the button down
will keep feeding it nitrous, until you lose your nerve, or the engine
blows. Car setups are commonly at least as complex as you described above,
with multiple triggers making it much more manageable.

Brad