help! alternator removal

1987 16v Scirocco

man my darn alternator wont  come off! whats the secret?

I removed the tensioner bolt and toothed bar from the head, then
removed the wires, then removed the 2 bolts that hold it to that
triangular metal things to goes to the lat, block, and ac compressor.
it's like hinged on there or something stupid like that. oh and yes
the belt is off....(save me from smartass comments)

also I can't believe this !!!! I'm missing the bolts that hold that
triangular thing to the block and the ac compressor..looks like some
yahoo didn't put the car back to gether at one time or another..grrrr
allthat was tensioning all my belts was that little old toothed
tensioner bracket on the top on the alternator..grrrr