2.0L

I bought it!  I can't believe I bought it!  I ended up buying that 2.O for
$500.  I brought along a mechanic just in case.  According 2 him... "looks
good!"  I asked him how much he would do the swap.  He quoted me "a little
more than what u paid 4 it."  Makes me wonder... I was hoping it wouldn't be
that much.  Wuddya guys think?  Since I'll have the head detached... that
would be a good time to have some work done to it, right?  How much am I
looking at here?  And also... should I stay w/ the 2.O or go bigger w/ a 2.1
or maybe a 2.2 if it's possible.  My finances aren't abundant so every penny
counts.  Thanx 2 all those who replied.

Mike
86.5 Tornado Red 1.8 16V (2.0 to be)