Carb. Conversion - Parts Wanted!

I am looking for some rather hard to find performance parts and I am hoping
someone on the list  has what I am looking for. I know this is not a
classified posting, but I have tried posting "Wanted" ads elsewhere with no
luck.

Here is everything that I am looking for (all parts for 1.6L) :

1. Set of Weber or Mikuni Carbs , 40's or 45's with manifold and linkage.
All or part.

2. "Euro" 1.6 Head - "Heron" in good condition.

3. Supply source for VW GTE 1.6 "Heron" Pistons (Euro). I have had no luck.

4. Alloy Windage Tray and "Trap-Door" Oil Pan.

5. Used (but good) Quaife or 4-Speed box with Quaife.

Thanks
Harry
hjones1@airmail.net