Burnin CD

To All:
	Trying to chose a song list and then
voting on it is going to be a huge hassel. I watched
this process take over one month with a huge
amount of posting back and forth and no
decisions being made when the Cure list Descent
tried to do the same thing.

	I would suggest that Ryan just go ahead
and make his CD on his own. Let him receive
private email about song suggestions and
sources. If he has enough time, he can read all of
the mail. Otherwise he can ask for people to no
longer mail him.

Get my point? This CD thread can get ridiculous.
Just let it go private.

Just my two cents....

-Eric R.