Re: Indianapolis... CINCINNATI Cruise-in

On Sat, 18 Oct 1997, Daun E Yeagley III wrote:

> >> You know, I would actually drive to Indianapolis to meet. Coming
> >from
> >> New York.
> >
> >- -Eric R.
> >
> Count me in for Indy  - I'm sure I could caravan with a couple of people
> from Cincy. (Right Greg???)

Well Daun just disappointed me.  He had a chance to plug the Cincy
cruise-in and didn't! ;)

If you're all so hip on Indy,  Cincinnati's not too far away.   Why not
come to Cincinnati on October 26th for our second Scirocco cruise-in?  WE
had 9 Scirocco's at our first in July, and if the weather is decent, I
expect more this time.  Here's the link for more info:

http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/srcocincy.htm

That's Sunday, October 26th.... next Sunday!!!!!  Feel free to drop me a
line if you're coming or have questions.

A side note on Indy... I went to a show there in '95 at Big Lots on the
north side. Had a really good time!  The fun part was on the way up
though.  Some twit decided to play games with our caravan and cut a little
too close to a few of us several times.  He didn't know who he was playing
with when the semi-crazy GTi 16V and Corrado VR6  decided to play enforcer
and basically kicked the guys ass...  not safe, but it was hillarious!
It was also great to see a friend freeze his butt off driving that far in
an Empi Dune Buggy!

Drive safe!

Gregory S. Davis
1985 Euro-Spec Scirocco       http://members.iglou.com/scirocco

Member & Webmaster -- Cincinnati Volkswagen Club

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm