DA da da da da...

Hey Guys, I was remembering talk of a Rocco CD....well guess what, I was
driving home just now, listening to one of my techno CD's, and a techno
remix of the Da Da da song is on it....it's a sweet track too...

CD Name: Welcome to the Future
Song: Da Da Da
Artist: Out of the Ordinary

The CD is a mix of a buch of different groups....if you guys want to hear
it, I can make a .WAV of it and put it up on my web page if ya like!

Would be a killer add to that Rocco CD....

Eric