Re: Audi 5000 TB Project Complete!

It was from a 1987 5000.  (I think)  As long as it comes from a 1.9l audi
engine, you should do okay.  It cost me 100$ canadian (way too much, but it
was the only one I could find) .  I have a stock exhaust system *(Currently)
and there's still a really good performance gain. Eventually, I plan to do a
Ram Air intake and a Eurosport exhaust (headers, no catalyt.......), along with
a new camshaft. The new Throttle body was almost exactly the same, sizewise and
in terms of fit, but with a bigger secondary valve, a Venturi in the primary!!
:), and a couple more vacuum line ports.  I just put screws tightly into the
brass vacuum tubes to block them.  If you can wait until the weekend, I'll have
pictures and the procedure on my webpage.  If I don't have it up by Saturday,
give me some hate E-mail so I get off my butt. :)