Other-Dissatisfaction with EC

From: "Ralf Lindow" <vwralf@nfinity.com> writes:
>Lately lots of people have shown dissatisfaction with the **cked
>up articles in EC, but are you doing anything about it? Bitching
>about them here is not going to get them to change anything
>unless they hear it personally. If they hear from a group like
>this they MAY make some corrections.
>european.car@mcmullenargus.com

Great point Ralf !!
Also tell them we want our own magazine. The air-cooled people get
VW-Trends so we deserve our own VW Power magazine and not one of old
articles but one like The Golf and Volkswagen-Audi car from GB..
Maybe even call it VW-Audi Power. So every one write an E-mail and
lets use the power of the net.