Re: Volktoberfest this Sunday

Ken Buck wrote:

> Are we going to do anything to ID ourselves at this event?  Or are we
> just going to have the coolest fastest cars there?  If I need a
> ribbon or something, let me know.
>
> See you slowpokes in Morgantown.

I'll be the guy begging for a car to drive in the autocross...I just got
word the Electric Bananna (As seen in the "Waterfest '97" video) will
not be available for me...I'm now jonesin bad! See you at the VW truck!
--
Jim Buck,
ES #99

For sale!
4-14"x6" rare all silver GTI "basket weave" rims, which I believe were
on 1985 GTI's   new condition except for 1 which has a very minor flat
spot.  $350
4-14"x6" Borbet type "C" rims, with VW centercaps, great condition $350
(look awesome on
all rabbits, jettas, sciroccos.
4-14"x6" Machined aluminum "hammers", great and straight $200