Scirocco Story and movie pix

Okay guys, on a better note, I went to watch the movie "U-Turn" starring
Sean Penn and in one of the scenes (I don't recall which one) there is a
Scirocco Mk1 in the near background.  Any one else seen it.

Also, let me tell you what happened on the highway near ma house.  For those
Torontoninans, I was driving along Steeles and I encountered a yellow Mk11
16V, tinted windows, lowered, done up exhaust, you name it and it was done.
So anyways, I hop on highway 400 going south from Steeles Avenue and I seen
this amazing Scirocco just fly by me.  So what do I do in my Mk1.  I try
(try is the operative word) to keep up with him.  As I try to keep up, a
Corrado enters the highway and the next entrance.  What do youknow happens
next?  The Mk11 and the Corrado are racing on the highway.  Poor little old
me, I tried earnestly to keep up.  But it was awesome...imagine seening a
Mk1, a Mk2 and a Corrado along the same strip of highway.  Lemme tell you,
it truly gave me the shivers.  I just wish I knew these guys so that maybe I
could show them what my Mk1 can do.

Well I thought I would share this with y'all.  Talk to you later........

Sal
81 Scirocco with a dream...
67 Peugeot 404- in need of brakes

-It's only wrong if you get caught.   -JMK

-We are all prostitutes.   -Me