rims 4 sale, I have pix

  I have 2 sets of rims for sale that came off my scirocco.  One set are
the 15x7 chrome DP Select, 4x100, 30mm offset.  These come with hubcentric
rings to fit VW's.  One of the rims has slight chrome chippage but the
others are fine.  Paid $1200 new, asking for $600. The other set are the
16x7.5 Centra type 11.  They are silver with machined lip.  They come in a
4x100 pattern and have a 25mm offset.  These are hubcentric to fit VW.
One of the caps has a slight ding in it, otherwise rims look brand new.
These come with tires, 205/40/16 with less than 500 miles on them.  Paid
$1250 new, asking for $900.  If anyone is interested I have several
pictures of each wheel.  Make me an offer.  =)

    Andre'