Re: Re[2]: Another strange thing I noticed

<<   Gravity and old age.  They begin to sag, kinda like an old womans
      breasts. >>

Even though I am still laughing at that, I think my car took it personally.
 There's nothin saggin on her yet despite 151k and the door rust(bung as I
call it) that's getting fixed in the spring.  Heh Heh.   Jim's reply was
great too.  I'll see you on Sunday Jim.....:-)
DANMAY
8716VScirocco  83GTi
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87