Re: too many idiots on mailing list

I don't know about everyone else but i do not like being called an idiot.
 There has been many times I couldn't find the answer in Bentley or my
friends hanyes.  I'd be nice if i were you cuz' one day you are going to need
help and the wealth of information that is available from this list won't be
around to help.  We can ignore you with a simple click of the ole' mouse
button!!!!

Dave
85 Scirocco GTX