Re: Idiots...

     While the person who posted the original message was way out of
line, I do think that owning a VW and NOT owning a bentley is a very
bad idea. I have thought many times of changing to different cars, (Z-
cars, for example) but the documentation on them stinks. (Not to
mention a shed full of VW parts...) Bentley manuals are one of the
great benefits of playing with Volksies.
      People on this list should at least make an effort to look at
the Bentley prior to writing, so that they can ask intelligent
questions and save band width.
     As for booting him off the list, this may be a good idea, as
nettiquite should be maintained.
            Geoff