cds and tapes. Needless to say i needed to figure out a way to prevent this
from happening again. If anyone needs any advice on how to protect
themselves from the "VW hit" e-mail me i will give you all kinds of ideas.

#1 get a 9mm :)

At 06:02 PM 10/2/97 -0700, you wrote:

>> Be more worried of them cutting your alarm wires than your battery...and
>> even if you decide to do this a little battery would do just fine
>

>     Yes, but if they cut right to the chase, cutting the wires to the
>positive terminal on the battery will make the alarm useless.  It seems
>to be quite the popular thing, pop the hood, if the alarm goes off for
>a few seconds, you quickly cut the wires on the battery.  Have you ever
>been broken into?
>
>  Andre'

Mike Weiler
1984 rocco 8v 16v kit installed 131k (need major interior parts).
Please e-mail me with any parts you may have extra and pricing.
lerb@usa.net
lerb@mindless.com
lerb@softhome.net
In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the
proper order then why can't he?
          _______