Re: Front mount replacement

<< > I would assume that you could find it cheaper somewhere but the
 > convenience factor was in effect when I bought mine (completely dismantled
 > and disposed of a car in a day).  later

 	Hmmm, sounds pretty shady...;) >>

Not when it is a wrecked 16V that your best friend happened to own.   The
landlord wasn't too happy to find it in the garage and I had no room for it
at my place.  I'm putting a pic of it on my homepage right now.   I did two
cars soon after that as well for friends who had rusty parts cars they needed
to get rid of.   It's fun to see how fast you can do it.  The problem is that
you have to be reallly organized or the mess will overcome you.  I towed a
stripped GTi to a junkyard once at 1am with my toyota truck and then my
friend and I flipped it over upside down to take the suspension off.   It was
so cool.  later
DANMAY
8716VScirocco   83GTi
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87