Re: 300HP 2.0l 16Vs?

I WAS EXPECTING the old adds from VW power  untill they get up and running .
im sure there will be new and exciting stories to come. by the way there is
nothing new about 200 + hp Vws. from Cam to Crank valves to air intake . off
the top of my head i can think of at least 4 200+  or around that (190 is
close to) out of 1.6 1.7 and two 1.8l cars all 8v motors . Alot of time was
spent on these cars as you can imagine im sure you all know of at least one
Vw that has close to that. Vw has been out for many many years and alot of
people with alot of time and money so why would you not think that there are
not 2.0l with that amount if not more hp???? any way are we planning on
making a road trip in spring?????hope so oh yes by the Way There is a Very
large VW show in Puallup (misspelled) Wa ill find out exactly when i know it
is VERY soon everyone Game?????????