Re: NSX SCIROCOS and now my old Mazda

SgtPeper wrote:

> Yes I know mazdas are traif here.. but i used to have a special edition
> mazda 323 that was only build from 89-90.. It had a 2.0 liter 16v DOHC and
> turbo!!!!!! It also had stock dual swaybars and a lot more if i
> remember.,.. It was a 2 door hatchback and I can remember being on an open
> road going  130 in it cofortbly.. These are pretty rare cars to find and I
> loved mine until I had to sell. it a year ago (long story) I think if you
> cant find a good rocco try looking fer one of the its a 323 gtx i think it
> was and not expensive at all... TRUST ME It really is an amzing car to
> drive....  Sorry to rave about a jap car but i really did like it......

I've heard of many people raving about this car and I can only imagine how fast
it must have been. I used to work for Dominos Pizza and we had a regular 323 as a
delivery car that would surprise the hell out of everybody. I can only imagine
the Turbo 16V Trubo

Another car that fits this catagory is the Omni GLH??  Something like that  I
hate Dodge but I hear these thinsg are frightingly fast.