That @&*^@# Shift Light

Hey guys... since the number of mails on instument cluster lights, I'll
rekindle the whole discussion by asking if anyone knows an easy way to
disconnect that bastard upshift light....  Hopefully, the entire instrument
cluster doesn't need to be taken out, because after all of your
complaining, I'll just shoot the damn LED with a BB gun! :P
	As far as I know, by the way, the only way to successfully repaint our 16v
bumpers is to sand them down to a smooth finish... my bumpers were
repainted without doing this, and they look HORRBILE. Just sand 'em down,
t's that easy.
					Jason
					87 16V

By the way, thanks for all the reponse about the web site.  I'm in the
middle of a whole lot of more cool shit, so I'll post another message when
all of it goes up... I'm doing lots of tips and suggestions (that I need
your help on), and a really cool sound file I recorded yesterday of me
peeling out and redlining 1st 2nd and 3rd...
					Thanks again guys