Re: Dam the problems continue\

The same thing happened to a buddy of mine after he had R&R his drive
shafts.  Turned out he forgot to fully tighten the mounting bolts to
the trans hub, and they managed to work there way out.  On some
streatch of road somewhere in Ohio you can probably find his bolts. :-)

-Paul
http://home1.gte.net/vwfan
90 Audi 90 Quattro 20v
87 Scirocco 16v
87 Jetta GLi
63 Sunroof Bug

---SgtPeper <sgtpeper@eagle.ais.net> wrote:

> Hey guys check this out...
>
> 	I was on my way home this mornign when guess what??
> The RpMs started going up and the speed was going down... I  thought
I was