Re: A bad thread

On Wed, 26 Nov 1997 16:20:10 -0800 Benton Yoshida
<byoshida@zygote.hsc.usc.edu> writes:

>anti-seize compound?  Is anti-seize pure metal or is there a carrier?
How
>does this stuff work?  Answers off-list please so as not to offend the
>netiquette Nazis (insert goofy emoticon of choice)   benton---------

Anti seize is in a paste form. I've seen and used it in a spray form as
well, but basically it keeps similar metals from corroding.

How? I dunno. It is one of those things that just works. That's all I
know about the stuff.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and