flat wiper scandal(jokes;)

>>No no no, can't take credit for somethin thats been done a zillion times
>on
>>euro GTI's.  I don't think i've seen a golf in anyone of those UK mags,
>that
>>doesn't have a lay flat rear wiper.  Sorry to trash ya, all good
>sarcastic
>>fun.  That what its all about right.
>>
>>                                        Owen
>>                                        87 16V
>
>Yes, yes, yes my good fellow. You said it yourself, "on a GTi".
>This my friend is not on a GTi, but rather, a Scirocco GTi!
>"Ahh", you say.......
>
>heh!! You cant spritz on my parade!  : )
>
>So, has anybody done this on a Scirocco yet??
>
>              Shawn Meze

OK OK OK, sorry to piss on youre fire.  How 'bout we make this interesting,
yet fair to everyone who had this idea floating in the vast expanses of
there brains.  (I'm not a competitive person, i swear!;>)

First one to do this mod, the mod will then become the "[name here] lay flat
wiper mod"

        You guys better be prepared to mention my name everytime you talk
about rear wipers in the future, well if i can ever figure out how to do it.
It should be easier than a GTI, cause they have the washer nozzle in the
way, we don't.

                                      Owen the dork
                                      87 16V