Re: Euro Turn Sigs - Scirocco 2

     Just to let you guys know, I was in the UK this summer and thought
about buying the clear euro turn signals.  The only probelm is that they
are custom made because there isn't much demand for clear scirocco turn
signals (imagine that)
     Anyway, I called some auto custom shop in England for a price
quote...~120 Pounds or ~$190  (i didn't buy them)  But i did find a right
amber signal and a back euro bunper at a scrappy near Edinburgh.

So...maybe if we get enough people willing to buy some clear ones, we
could get a discount, maybe.

-James
'85