Re: brett@kodak.com (Brett VanSprewenburg): Re: 2 unrelated questions

If anybody gets serious about this relay swap idea, I have one from both
an '87 16v Scirocco or from an '88 16v GTi - $5 apiece.  But, it's up to
you to figure out whether it will work or not, I can't guarantee it
will.  Thanks

John

'87 16v Scirocco
'82 diesel pickup
'69 baja Beetle
parts cars - '80 Rabbit diesel, '86 GTi, '87 16v Scirocco, '88 16v GTi
website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm