Re: I got a goodie

I guess the steering wheels we're talking about here are the four button
ones. I installed one of these in my 1980 Scirocco when the orig. would
not beep. It says nothing in that center panel. I think it was from a
cariolet . . .
 . . . Mark
Scirocco 1982, 1980S (dying), previously 1981S (RIP), 1975TS, 1975