Not hitting on all cylinders update...

Ok... following the suggestions about pulling the injectors, I checked the
spray patterns.  Two of them are misting nicely, and two of them are kind
of spittling all over the place.  So, I have ordered a couple of injectors,
and they should be here some time next week....

In the mean time, I bled the brakes... they work beautifully now.  There
was a lot of air and crap in the lines.  The pedal was sinking straight to
the floor.  I've also adjusted the clutch cable, and it doesn't look like
I'll have to replace the clutch anymore... it was slipping...

Next on the adjenda:
Replace tires
Fix parking brake
Inspection/registration