Re: 1992 Scirocco GTX

I have a book on the "GOLF" and it has some SCIROCCO info in it.
According to the book the dash was redesigned in '91. This car could
have a newer dash. I have never seen a '92 Scirocco. This could be
the big differance.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco EUROED "GTX"

Message text written by Roland
>The big thing is it is the last year they made the Scirocco.

Roland, Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82