Re: Lowjack

<< that even if your city's cops dont have Lojack, it can be set up so the
 owner can track it down (more $$ for a tracker device).
 Greg  >>

If this is true then I am going to look into getting one.  I'd rather catch
the spineless bastard myself and administer the DanMay Justice System.  I
worked my way through college as a butcher......catch my drift?  WooHaaaa.
DANMAY
8716VScirocco  83GTi
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87