Re: Greg Schilhab <gschil@orthomed.org>: Re: admin <centre@orthomed.org>: Re: proposed anti-theft device

>do you know if there are maintenance fees - or is the $700 good for life?
Its good for life, no fees. I think they ask you for a yearly "check up"
on the transmitter (test output battery etc) to honour the guarantee
(30-40 bucks). (Good idea- imagine if your Lojack had dead batteries-that
would suck like nothings ever sucked before). I think the guarantee is
that if the cops dont find your car within 24 hours they refund the cost
of the unit.