Re: Tranny Codes decypher/Shaq/sunroofless scirocco

<< He could open the sunroof :-)

 > DANMAY
 > 8716VScirocco  83GTi (gotta go soon...anybody want it?)
 > http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
 > --
 Michael Potter
 VIRTUAL WORLD PARTS
 http://www.parts4vws.com
 kmpotter@ix.netcom.com
 (714) 663-2434
 Racers Wanted                                >>

I wish Mike. That's another problem.....I bet I'm the only person on this
list with a 16V that hasn't got a sunroof.  Ain't that weird.  I don't think
I have ever seen another 16V that didn't have one.  I have a roof that I cut
off of a car so if I get brave I will have one someday.  D'oh.
DANMAY
8716VScirocco (sunroofless)  83GTi (also sunroofless)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87