Re: proposed anti-theft device

Riley McDowall wrote:

> >Ryan
> >with the 87 16v w/ a slight dent in the driver's side pillar
>
> Don't we all? ;)

	Christ, both of my doors have been raped by some foreign metallic
object, and is now "protected" by a couple pieces of electrical tape
(poor man's door plate) :)

	Damn, the day before I took my car off the road, my damn alarm died on
me.  I think now would be as good a time as any to:

1. get Armor Door Plates
2. get me the rear de-locked door handles off a 4-door A2
3. get power door-locks
4. do the ignition-kill-switch-thing
5. upgrade the alarm...Any Suggestions guys?  I've got a clifford right
now...seems to do the job pretty well.
6. buy a tranquilizer gun.  I don't want to kill the f*ckers, just
immobilize em, so I can hurt em reeal bad with my bare hands...

jason
the mad bastard