RE: PENPAL GREETINGS!

Too late for apologies, your virus was more powerful that I thought. It
actually destroyed all of the data on our file server here at work, as well
as on all of our backup floppies that happened to be lying close enough to
my monitor to read your email!

How am I gonna explain this to my boss?!

Welcome back, Mannix!

Greg.