Timing Belt Quest.

Anyone on the list please help.

Yesterday on my way to work my timing belt went on my 87 8v,  I was
hoping to replace the CV Joints this weekend.  Question was the engine
affected when the Timing belt went, and can just reeplacing the timing
belt help fix the problem.  I own a Bentlys manual, but it is not with me
right now So if any one knows the specifi tools that I may need,  pleaase
feel free to help me out.

If the car can not be fixed, I guess off to the junk yard or put it up
for sale for parts.

Please Help.

Kilimanjaro
e-mail: killa@coe.neu.edu