Re: Can ya chip a 16V Scirocco?

Hey all.  I got this bit o' fluff from Superchips in response to my
question about chipping the K-Jet.  Uhh, am I alone when I say that this
piece of info is lacking in ALL respects?

	Cool, so they bump up the rev limit to 8000.  Great, does that mean
that I will have more usable power?  How about answering some of the
other questions that I had, like what kind of plusses and minuses can I
expect from this upgrade?  Howzabout everyone with the K-Jet send theis
guy Michael Short <tech@superchips.com> the same question.  Even if you
guys don't want to upgrade, I think that it would be cool to know what
this option will give to us.

jason
the bastard's mad