From: "Ryan Schuermann" <rts@phoenix.net>
To: scirocco-l@privateI.com
Subject: WTB: single wiper arm
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 23:17:59 +0000

anyone have a single wiper arm? the orig double arms on the scirocco
wont sweep the whole window, it needs to be strait, not bent,and I
cant bend mine strait. Now I know why some have their wiper at a
45deg angle..its because the're using the bent arm and they have to
put it that far down from dead center so the bottom of the blade
doesnt go off the driver's side of the window.

Ryan